Saturday, August 16, 2008

P.O.S.T.E.R

Hi viewer!!!
Just wanna show you my work. I have poster presentation this week. So I've made some posters, actually it's just drafts, and I'm not sure which one to choose. It is about Samoan, which is based on two short stories (The Beach Of Falesa & Daughter of Mango Season). The poster must shows the elements of repositioning of Samoan culture, setting, people etc. At first, I found a bit difficult to create a poster. But, after I have created it, it was really fun as I discovered new things in making poster. Do comment my poster if there are weaknesses in it.This is my first time creating poster I just use 'Photoscape' to create the poster as I'm not master in using the Adobe Photoshope :( To Samoan people, I enjoy knowing your culture. It is wonderful actually. Hopefully I can reach there as I love Samoa beach..it's so beautiful.



THE BEACH OF FALESA VS DAUGHTER OF MANGO SEASON

Labels: