Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Wanna Be A Make Up Artist....

YuHhhhhUUuuuuu!!!
I wanna be a make up artist!! is that the suitable word for me?? I don't know.. maybe someone would call it..'mak andam'..or 'jurusolek'..or what else haa?? I found it was very interesting..when I see a beautiful face that was make up by me, its kind of satisfaction..I think everybody can be as beautiful as the celebrities..or anyone they wanna be look like..but the most important is u must be pretty deep inside your heart..that the most wonderful isn't it?? Talking about my interests, I found these wonderful photos which I really amazed of their make up skills..enjoy looking at these photos..these photos are really inspired me and I found myself in them..

Dramatic eyelashes...

Glossy Lip..

Candy Eye

Barbie make up look..

Colourful fake eyelashes...

Like Barbie Dolls...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home