Friday, January 16, 2009

Huuuu...Huuuuu..Huuu....Bad Election...

Hmm OoOoOhhh!!! I just woke up from bed.. Nothing to say but I just feel wanna write somthg on my blog... Today I have 1 lecture and replacement tutorial as yesterday we don't have class due to the campus election... I heard that ASPIRASI won again..but Gabungan Mahasiswa won a lot this time..Talking about the election, I feel cheated or hmm what the best word is..Hmm I'm not satisfy because your vote is no longer a secret..that makes me so mad... Yesterday, when I was about to vote, they gave me paper votes..Surprisingly, there's a fella wrote my matric no with the serial no of that paper...hoho..what if u were me?? I don't know why they did like that..any idea??? Previous election, they didn't do like that... Hmm I'm wondering why they did like..Frankly speaking I only know the GM candidates as they have introduced themselves while I'm in lectures. They put in enough effort for the campaign and I don't know where are ASPIRASI candidates...so don't blame for not voting you all..haahaa...Hm forget about that..I don't want to speak about that anymore..what the most important is I have to study well..and I was looking for the excitement in my studies..This semester, I think, I've lots of interesting subjects.. one of it is Performance Studies...I'll talk about that later after I've gone through the fun2 things..he3.